2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 S Spoked Wheels
Fun and versatile
With the new Multistrada 950, you can experience the beauty of the journey every day, thanks to versatility that make it ideal for every use. The limited weight and 840 mm seat height ensure agility and ease of riding, whereas the advanced technology guarantees maximum safety in all conditions.
- Super-technological and full-featured: For the first time, the Multistrada 950 is available in the S version: the maximum in terms of technology, performance and comfort. The bike is equipped with leading features including the Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evo system, Ducati Quick Shift up & down (DQS), full-LED headlight with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL), 5" color TFT display, Hands-FreeHands Free system, Cruise Control and backlit handlebar controls.
- Italian style, innovative design: The design of the new Multistrada 950 harmoniously combines the stylistic elements of the Multistrada family and interprets them to achieve a sleek, compact line. The 19" front wheel, the unique front headlight with two horizontal elements, the new side wings, and the 20-liter tank give it a unique character. The lines of the new Multistrada 950 convey a sense of lightness thanks to the new light alloy or spoke rims, available for the S version.
- Power and Versatility: The new Multistrada 950 is fitted with a Testastretta 11° engine, a technical wonder displaying 113 hp, maximum torque of 9.8 kgm at 7,750 rpm and a slipper clutch that requires limited effort to use, perfect especially in city routes. The DQS technology of the Testastretta 11° makes it possible to upshift and downshift without the clutch: so the new Multistrada 950 is perfect for sporty use and extremely comfortable in the city.
- Electronics and Control: The Ducati Safety Pack includes ABS and Ducati Traction Control (DTC); it was further developed with IMU Bosch, which allows the application of the ABS Cornering function, ensuring improved safety in the curves. Furthermore, the combined braking system increases braking stability by optimally distributing the braking power between the front and rear. The new Multistrada 950 is equipped with Vehicle Hold Control for starting on hills without problems, even with a passenger and full panniers.
- Standard equipment: Riding Mode, ABS Cornering Bosch, DTC, DCL, VHC, DSS Evo, DQS, Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 5" TFT colour display, Full LED headlight, Self cancelling turn indicators.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic timing, 4 valves per cylinder, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 937 cc (57.2 cu in.)
- Bore X Stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.6 : 1
- Power: 83 kW (113 hp) @ 9,000 rpm
- Torque: 96 Nm (71 lb-ft, 9.8 kgm) @ 7,750 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust System: Stainless steel single muffler, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS)
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84 : 1
- Ratios: 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=28/20, 4=26/22, 5=24/23, 6=23/24
- Final Drive: Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 3.0" x 19"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19 (vehicle homologated also for Pirelli Scorpion Rally, same measures)
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable monoshock, Electronic compression, rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS), Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 4.5" x 17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17 (vehicle homologated also for Pirelli Scorpion Rally, same measures)
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 170 mm / 170 mm (6.7 in. / 6.7 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers, Radial Master Cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 5" TFT colour display
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.), 860 mm (33.9 in.) with high seat accessory, 820 mm (32.3 in.) with low seat accessory
- Wheelbase: 1,594 mm (62.8 in.)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 106 mm (4.2 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 L (5.3 US gal.)
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL), Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS), Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 5" TFT colour display, Full LED headlight, Self cancelling turn indicators
- Warranty: 24 months, Unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check: 30,000 km (18,000 miles)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 129 g/km
- Consumption: 5,5 l/100 km
- Notes: * Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, Desmodromic timing, 4 valves per cylinder
- 937 cc (57.2 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.6 : 1
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS)
- Final Drive
- Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable monoshock, Electronic compression, rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS), Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers, Radial Master Cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17
- 62.8 in. (1,594 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.2 in. (106 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 US gal. (20 L)
- Ducati Red
- 24 months, Unlimited mileage